Insights - safety through knowledge sharing
'Sharing' is a key value at The Club - especially when it comes to knowledge. We believe the exchange of experience and know-how has the power to create a safer industry. Here, on our Insights page, you will find a wealth of knowledge held by Norwegian Hull Club at your disposal - from Casualty Information Newsletters to Awareness articles and the very latest news.
- Casualty Information
Supporting PSC 2023 fire-safety campaign – reducing risk of fires on boardAugust 23, 2023
A fire safety Concentrated Inspection Campaign (CIC) by the member authorities of the Tokyo and Paris Memoranda of Understanding (MoU) on Port State Control is due to commence in September 2023.
- The Club strengthens its top management with strategic corporate functions Communication and Sustainability
- New digital Claim Statement promises to be ‘beneficial for all’
- The Club is rated 'A with stable outlook' by S&P yet again
- Bergen Wind Academy poll reveals 'worst case' wind farm scenario
- AGM adopts proposed Premium Return and announces new committee members
- Supporting PSC 2023 fire-safety campaign – reducing risk of fires on board
- Master’s command of a vessel in monopoly waters - Turkey focus
- Deck and Engine Machinery & Equipment - Repair Procedures, Risk Assessments, Maintenance and Repairs
- Damage to controllable pitch propeller systems
- Cylinder lubrication of 2-stroke engines