Marianne Møgster joins the Board of Directors
Marianne Møgster has joined the Board of Directors of Norwegian Hull Club. Ms Møgster is Senior Vice President of Finance at DOF Subsea AS.
Previously, she has worked for Hydro/StatoilHydro. As well as currently serving on the board of DOF, she is also on the board of the University of Bergen (UiB). Ms Møgster was also previously a board member with Lerøy, from 2012 to 2017.
She holds a Master's degree in Economics and Business Administration from the Norwegian School of Economics and Administration (NHH).
Norwegian Hull Club's Board members
- Hans Olav Lindal, Thommesen AS (Chairman)
- Morten Ulstein, Island Offshore Group (Deputy Chairman)
- Øystein Beisland, Ugland Marine Services AS
- Rebekka Glasser Herlofsen, Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics ASA
- Siri Pettersen Strandenes, Independent
- Marianne Møgster, DOF Subsea AS
- Sveinung Drivenes, Norwegian Hull Club employee representative
- Anna Erlandsen, Norwegian Hull Club employee representative